At California State University San Marcos, we give you the holistic skills and knowledge you need to help heal the sick, and to build a healthier community. Our affordable, 100% online RN to BSN program offers you the CCNE-accredited preparation to advance your nursing career in a format that gives you the flexibility to continue working while you complete your degree. As our healthcare system evolves, your role as a nurse is expanding from acute patient care and disease management to facilitator, educator and advocate of healthy living.
What makes Cal State San Marcos special?
We are a new kind of CSU: community engaged, technologically adept and wholly dedicated to relevant instruction with a global perspective. We offer:
- An emphasis on meeting the needs of all learners, from every culture
- Technological sophistication, both on-campus and online
- The energy and strategic service orientation of a Carnegie-designated university engaged in the greater community
Why Choose Cal State San Marcos?
- 100% online coursework with no traditional clinical requirements
- Graduate in as few as 14 months
- All "Golden Four" courses offered online
- 6 start dates; 8-week courses – work while you learn
- Personal coaching provided by in-service MSN-prepared RNs
Accreditation & Accolades:
The California State University San Marcos School of Nursing's baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Military Times ranks CSUSM as California's #3 Best for Vets: Colleges 2014.
- 99% of CSUSM's tenured faculty hold a terminal degree in their fields.
- Largest 4-year public university system in United States