At California State University San Marcos, we are committed to nurturing professionals who will take active roles in their communities. Our affordable, 100% online programs offer you practical preparation to advance your career in a format that gives you the flexibility to continue working while you complete your degree.
What makes Cal State San Marcos special?
We are a new kind of Cal State San Marcos: community engaged, technologically adept and wholly dedicated to relevant instruction with a global perspective. We offer:
- An emphasis on meeting the needs of all learners, from every culture
- Technological sophistication, both on-campus and online
- The energy and strategic service orientation of a Carnegie-designated university engaged in the greater community
- 99% of CSUSM's tenured faculty hold a terminal degree in their fields
- Part of the largest 4-year public university system in United States
Why Choose Cal State San Marcos?
- 100% online degree programs in nursing and education
- We empower students to prepare for advanced professional roles
- Regionally and nationally accredited institution
- Real-world preparation for a successful future
- Military Times ranks CSUSM as California's #3 Best for Vets: Colleges 2014
- U.S. News & World Report named Cal State San Marcos a Top Public School, Regional Universities (West) for 2016
The California State University San Marcos School of Nursing's baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
The California State University San Marcos School of Education is accredited by The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), formerly known as the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).